Today we had our 1 year checkup with Dr. Flanagan. I didn't want to schedule her visit before her party, since she would be getting shots. We scheduled it for the Monday after her party, but then they called to say our doctor would be on vacation. So, we had to reschedule for today. Luckily John was able to get off early, so we could both be at the appointment.
Her 1 year stats are as follows:
Height - 29 1/8 inches (46%)
Weight - 20 pounds, 5 ounces (34 %)
Head Circumference - 17 1/2 inches (30%)
She is pretty much growing right on track, and is healthy and hitting all of her developmental milestones. Dr. Flanagan always seems happy to interact with her, and today was no exception. He played with her and made her laugh. I always love that he takes the time to play with her, in addition to talking with us.
The best news is that her ears were clear! I was anxious about it. Of course, our ENT appointment (that we waited 2 months for) is next Tuesday. However, I would rather have Kinley grow out of her problems on her own, rather than need tubes.
She got 3 shots today. :-( Poor baby. Shots seem to hurt more and more every time. This time, we got shots that we haven't had before - MMR and Chicken Pox, along with Hepatitis A. Hopefully they won't be hurting her too much tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment