Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Uneventful So Far

Everything with the baby is going great so far! I truly feel blessed that aside from a couple of unpleasant symptoms, my pregnancy has been uneventful. I lost about 15 pounds in the first couple of months because I was so sick and didn't eat much. I have been maintaining about the same weight - no significant loss or gain so far. Both of my doctors are very pleased with how things are progressing.

Over the past few weeks, we have acquired a few things for the baby. John has been in a tough job situation the past few months, so we have kept a look out for some good second-hand deals. We found a pack-n-play that was only used a few times by some people for traveling to see grandparents. It looks brand new, so we were happy to snag that up! We also got a dark wood bassinet to keep in our room when the baby is born for a fairly good price. We have picked up a few other odds and ends here and there when we see a good deal. I know we still have plenty of time to get the things we need, but I'm also anxious to have everything ready when the baby is born. I'm a planner!!

Below is our latest ultrasound. We got a cute little profile picture this time!


No comments: