Today, I pulled out the Bumbo for the first time. While we were in La Vernia, Kinley started gaining more and more head control, so I thought we would put her in the Bumbo and see how it went. While she is really small - the back of it comes up past her shoulders - she did really well. She loves to sit in it and look around. Now that she is starting to notice more things around her, she doesn't like to lay back very much, unless she is eating or falling asleep. Our little girl is growing up! So now, we are the tacky people that ignore the warning on the chair, and put her on the table with us so we can both eat dinner with two hands. At this point, I go for whatever keeps her happy for a while!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love her facial expressions!
Post a Comment