Kinley got to go to her first wedding today! My best friend, Kathy, was getting remarried in a very low-key ceremony at the Texas Lutheran chapel. She asked me to be her Matron of Honor, which I was thrilled to say "yes" to! She pretty much wanted the opposite of what her first wedding was. There were only a few guests, and it was a short, sweet ceremony. It was so wonderful to watch her happiness as she joined her life with Jason's. We got some pictures before, but didn't get any after, so I don't have any of the bride and groom together.
Me with my sweet baby girl
Our little family
A picture with Gran . . . Kinley wasn't all that interested in taking pictures
John and I
Me with the bride
Kath and I with our moms - in the background is the
first dorm we lived in as "potluck" roommates almost
18 years ago!
1 comment:
You all look so beautiful! Congratulations, Kathy! ~Rachel
Post a Comment