Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 4, 2012

First Baby Shower

Yesterday, I had my very first baby shower. My mom, Rachel (sister-in-law) and Katie (sister-in-law to be) put everything together for me. Everything was so beautiful! They really worked hard. From the invitations to the decorations, food and games - everything was fantastic. I know everyone had a great time!
We had a really good turnout, and Kinley got so many great things that we will need very soon. I am so humbled by everyone who took time out of their weekend to come and honor our baby girl. It was a lot of fun. The only pictures I have right now are from my camera, and I didn't have time to take many.

Cute balloon decoration

Adorable cake, that was also very yummy!
Cake is one of my new pregnancy cravings.
The gift table

One of the games we played
You had to give your baby a name, and then
melt the ice cube to get the baby out


Me trying to get "Kinley" out of the ice

Reese melted her baby first, but didn't look too happy about winning

Me with the delicious cake

2 of my good college friends - Kathy and Adrienne

Me and my mom

No comments: