Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Maternity Pictures

I found this photographer back in the fall at a benefit for my friend's husband who was battling cancer.  I had been searching for people who do maternity and newborn pictures, and not finding exactly what I wanted.  I picked up her business card at the benefit and after looking at her work and contacting her directly, I knew I had found someone we would love working with.  We had scheduled a date for our pictures.  When I was hospitalized for my blood pressure, I was afraid we were going to have to cancel.  Luckily, I was able to go home on bedrest, and we decided to go ahead with the photo shoot.  I'm so glad we did, because the pictures came out better than I could have hoped for!  I'm so thrilled to have this documented for Kinley.  I hope it's something she will treasure as she gets older. 

The photos were taken by Kaci Woodrome of Sweet Southern Style Photography.

The following are some of my favorites from our shoot.




















No comments: