John wanted to take me out for dinner, but I was skeptical, because I knew there would be a wait anywhere that we tried to go. He took over Kinley duty and let me go get in the shower. While I was showering, he called ahead to Texas Roadhouse and got us on the list. I got ready to go while he fed Kinley. When we got there, we only had to wait about 10 minutes, which was good since I was starving. Kinley actually slept, so we were able to enjoy a nice dinner together. After we left, we went up to The Cheesecake Factory and got a couple of desserts to go. We came back home and caught up on some TV while we ate dessert.
Although I was a little disappointed with my day at first, I'm a mommy now, which is something I've wanted for a very long time. I really didn't need anything more than the gift of my precious baby girl, who wanted to snuggle with me all day long.
Me with my baby girl
She looks pretty content here!



No comments:
Post a Comment