On Sunday, my best friend was having a pool party/BBQ, so we all headed over there. The food was fantastic. I didn't swim, so I could take care of Kinley, but everyone else did. This weekend, I suspected Kinley was starting to get sick, so I was pretty worried about her. She had been having diarrhea most of the weekend, and just wasn't eating well. I was getting different opinions about what could be wrong, but I just knew something wasn't quite right with her.
Regardless, we had a lot of fun, and enjoyed having so much family in town. It was a lot of fun to interact with Emily. She's so chatty now, and that's enjoyable. I can't wait to enjoy Kinley's personality the same way (although I love the sweet little cuddlebug I have right now). I know that raising our daughter will constantly be a mix of loving to see what stage comes next, but also nostalgic about the things that have passed. I'm sure that never changes!
Below are some pictures from the weekend.
Laying on Kinley's playmat together
Hanging out poolside
Cooper by the pool
Rachel bought the girls some mathching dresses, and we tried our first "photo shoot" of the cousins. Kinley isn't a very cooperative subject yet, so it was hit or miss.
Attempt #1 - Kinley doesn't understand she needs to keep her eyes open!
The lack of muscle control made this a little difficult!
Kisses for Kinley
Trying a different pose
Woops . . .sliding away!
Playing on Kinley's mat upstairs
Emily
Attempt #2 at the photo shoot - ruffle bottoms
They look like they're sharing a secret here.
Sweet cousins!









No comments:
Post a Comment