Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

First 4th Of July

Today was Kinley's first 4th of July.  My mom and Bob were in Galveston for a few days to celebrate their anniversary.  They drove up to our house to spend the day with us.  We had some pizza for lunch and then headed over to Kathy's to hang out for the afternoon.  The Bohmann family was also there for the day.  Everyone got in the pool, and then we ate fajitas that were delicious.  After that, we all got ready and went to Kathy's church for the evening.  Her church does a big 4th of July event for the community.  We went really, just to watch the big fireworks show, and it didn't disappoint!  It took a while to wait for a shuttle bus to get back to our car (there was no on-site parking), but we had a fun time.

Kinley's first 4th of July

 The whole family

John and I with Kinley

The 3 girls together

Kinley passed out while waiting for the fireworks to start

John and I waiting for fireworks

My mom and Bob

Kaitie, Todd and Kinley

I love Kinley's face in this picture

Kaitie during the fireworks

Kaitie, Kinley and I

Kaitie and Bob


No comments: