Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 13, 2012

Baby Bump

29 Weeks down, 11 (or less) to go


Well I figured since I am documenting all of this for our daughter, I should start to include some pictures of my growing tummy. This is a picture of me at 29 weeks. I'm still having a hard time not feeling self-conscious when people say "awwww, look at your belly." I'm getting that more and more all the time, even from people at work that I don't see in the hallway on a daily basis. I know that it's part of being pregnant, and it means our little girl is growing like she should. I am definitely finding it harder and harder to do things that used to come easy. I have a harder time bending over to get things off of the floor. This doesn't go very well with the clumsiness I've been experiencing lately. I have read that it's pretty typical of this stage, but I feel like I drop EVERYTHING these days. And sometimes more than once! One night at dinner, I even noticed that it was really hard for me to bend over my plate at the table because of the way the baby was situated. It's definitely not just all squishy in there anymore.
Dr. Chatman's office called last week, and needed to rearrange some things, so I'm going in tomorrow for another appointment. Tomorrow happens to be Valentine's Day. We were never making big plans this year, anyway. We planned to cook dinner together and eat at home. Now, we'll get to see our baby together, and then cook dinner and eat together. Hopefully our little lovebug will be cooperative for us!!

No comments: