I had an appointment with Dr. Chatman today. We weren't originally supposed to go in again this soon, but her office needed to rearrange some things, so that's how we spent our Valentine's afternoon. We were never planning on going out this year, anyway, so it really wasn't a big deal. John was able to make it. I love that he likes going to my appointments with me! It was fun to watch him today during the ultrasound. He was standing up fairly close to the big TV screen on the wall just watching our little girl. He looked like a kid staring in awe at his favorite cartoon. I know that he is just as excited to meet our baby as I am, even though he has done this twice before.
Our little one is doing just fine. We were able to see her face a little bit better today, although the pictures didn't turn out great. You could actually see her mouth moving, making little sucking motions. It was really cool! A couple more months, and we can touch her, too!!
I think she looks like she has a little pig nose in this picture
I can't wait to squeeze those little cheeks!!



No comments:
Post a Comment