Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Not so little anymore . . .


The day that I had my first doctor appointment to confirm my pregnancy, we went to Target to pick up some things I needed.  Since we had heard a nice, healthy heartbeat on the ultrasound, I asked John to let me buy just one thing.  I bought this onesie, because I thought it was fairly unisex (even though that early on, I thought it was a girl).  This onesie is a newborn, but it was way too big for Kinley until she was almost 2 months old.  Today, I put it on her for the last time.  I have been putting all of her newborn clothes away, but I was having a hard time letting go of this one, because it was so sentimental for me.  I decided that even though it still fits, I need to just put everything away, so I put it on her one last time.  Our little girl is so much fun, but I just can't believe how quickly she is growing up!

No comments: