Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Play Date with Isaac

Isaac and Kinley
 
 
Today, I took Kinley over to my friend Nidia's house to play with her son Isaac.  I worked with Nidia at Epps Island and she was due 3 days after me.  We kept in touch often with pregnancy related things since we were due so close together.  Nidia ended up having an emergency delivery 6 weeks early, due to developing HELLP syndrome.  I also had Kinley a couple of weeks early, so the babies are almost 5 weeks apart.  She invited us over today to get the babies together.  When I got there, Isaac was sleeping, but Nidia had made breakfast for the 2 of us - which was delicious.  After Isaac woke up, both babies were hungry, so we sat and fed them.  After that, we just let them watch each other.  Isaac was mesmerized by Kinley!  It was so cute to watch him reaching out to touch her.  Nidia used her camera to take some cute pictures of the kids.  Trying to get 1 baby to "pose" for pictures is pretty hard, but 2 is darn near impossible!  It was fun trying, though.  After that, both babies were ready for a little snooze, and Nidia and I just sat and talked for a while.  It was a lot of fun.  I imagine it will be hard now that I'm going back to work, but I hope we can do it again soon.
 











No comments: