Today, we had our family pictures taken for our Christmas cards. I bought a Groupon a couple of months back for Target portrait studios. It was a pretty good deal, and I thought it would be good to use for family Christmas pictures.
We have used JCPenney for Kinley's 3 and 6 month pictures, and I liked them a lot. The 2 studios are owned by the same people, so I hoped it would be a similar experience. The photographer was good, but the experience was not. We got there about 10 minutes early for our 6:20 appointment, to see that there was another family waiting, who I presumed was before us. I had very intentionally picked our appointment time so that Kinley would be awake and happy - not hungry or tired. It was almost 7:00 when they finally took us back. The photographer was snapping away, and then started getting an error message that she could only take 20 shots. That also annoyed me, because that has never happened at JCPenney, and we had to start choosing shots that she could delete so there was room to take more.
Luckily, we did get a lot of good pictures, but I was pretty disappointed by the whole experience. I would not really be enthused to use them again in the future.









No comments:
Post a Comment