Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 21, 2012

Visit to Santa


Well, I guess sometimes I'm one of those moms!  We had a perfectly fine picture of Kinley with Santa, but I didn't think that Santa looked very authentic, and I didn't like that she was wearing summer clothes, because it had been so warm that day.  Soooooo, I wanted to go check out the mall Santa.  Todd invited us out to eat at Chuy's (partially because he forgot to call and wish me a happy birthday on Sunday).  It was delicious, of course, and Kinley even enjoyed some beans and guacamole after her own baby dinner!


Afterward, I wanted to just drop by the mall and see how crazy it was.  Apparently, if you wait until the last minute, there is no line!  On a Friday night, even.  We walked right up and plopped Kinley on his lap.  Again, she was fascinated by the beard.  They let you take your own pictures if you want, but only from behind the wall, and I couldn't get a very good angle.  My camera also didn't zoom in enough for my liking and there was some glare from the background.  So, I got suckered in to buying their picture.  I didn't like that her pant leg is hiked up, but I'm pretty picky about some things.  Other than that, I thought it was a cute picture, and hey, it's her first Christmas.  We bought the smallest package, which came with a 5X7 and 2 3 1/2X5's for the grandparents.

My shots of Kinley:



After we finished with Santa, we just walked around the mall for a little while.  I had been wanting to find a cute hat for Kinley for the few cold days that we have.  I found one at Gymboree that was 70% off, so we bought that.


When we finished there, we said goodbye to Todd, and walked around to a few more stores, trying to find something for Kassie, who is impossible to buy for!  Then, we headed home.  We had one tired baby once we got home!







No comments: