Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Baby Kicks
Tonight, John got to feel the baby kicking for the first time! I was slouched way back in one of the chairs in the game room, and just could feel her moving around a lot. At one point, out of the corner of my eye, I saw my stomach "jump" a little bit. I hadn't really been trying to feel her from the outside, but I thought if I could see it, then John might be able to feel her. So, John came over and started pushing around on my stomach. He talked to her a little bit, and just left his hand in one place. Sure enough, she kicked right where his hand was. I looked at him the second I felt it, and from the look on his face, I knew he did, too. It was so cool! A few seconds later, she kicked again right in the same place. It was such a neat experience, that I had been looking forward to every since I started feeling her. I know there will come a day that her kicks don't excite me as much as they hurt, but for now, it's a lot of fun. I keep telling John that he's going to be the Baby Whisperer, because anytime he starts pushing around on my stomach, she stops moving as much. He has felt her kick a few more times, but I think she can tell the difference between me and him pushing on her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment