Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Cousins

Tonight Cory, Rachel and Emily came out to my mom's house for dinner.  I had brought Kinley's McCoy's shirt that she can finally wear.  I told Rachel that Kinley was going to have her shirt, so she convinced Emily to wear hers, too.  We got some cute pictures of the girls wearing their matching shirts.









We had a yummy dinner, and hung out visiting.  Gran had bought the girls lollipops at the store - a first for Kinley.  She seemed to like it, and made sure to rub it all over her hair! 







Once we thought the girls had enough sugar in their systems, we have them a bath together.  They were both up way too late, but we had a good time!  It's fun that they are starting to have fun together.  Even though Kinley can't really play on Emily's level yet, she is fascinated by older kids and loves to chase her around.  I hope that they continue to have fun together as they get older.

No comments: