This evening after we got home from work, we had some errands to run. Kinley's 6 month pictures were ready for us to go pick up, and we had a couple of other things to take care of. I got Kinley dressed and ready to go, and she was looking so cute.
On our way up to the mall, I could tell Kinley had fallen asleep, because she was quiet and wasn't playing with her toys anymore. After we parked, John got Kinley out and put her carseat into the stroller and I couldn't help but crack up. This is how she looked:
I'm not sure if she just started playing with the headband and got it pulled down and then didn't know what to do, or what. She never fussed like it was bothering her. This just looked too funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment