Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Katie's Shower

Today, we had a bridal shower for Brent's fiance Katie.  It was held at the church in La Vernia.  Katie's sister, Maggie, did most of the planning, but my mom, Rachel and I helped with various things.  I was in charge of games, and I had no problem getting help watching Kinley!!

It was a lot of fun, and Katie and Brent got lots of good loot.  I thought it was really neat, because there were a lot of people there that had known Katie for a really long time - including her kindergarten teacher.  I thought how neat it would be to be invited to one of my students' wedding shower in 25 years!  I think that just shows what a neat person Katie is.  Everyone who knows her, loves her.  She and Brent have been dating since they were freshmen in high school.  She's so good for Brent, and I am thrilled that she will officially be joining our family in just a little over a month.  She fits in so well with all of us.  It's hard for me to believe that my baby brother is getting married, but he couldn't have picked a better girl!

We love you, (almost) Aunt Katie!

Kinley, me, my mom, Katie, Rachel and Emily
Someone didn't want to take a picture, but
I won't name names . . .

Katie with Kinley

Gran with her girls

Emily was taking pictures of Kinley laughing

My sweet baby girl

No comments: